I-ACT for Children Education Grant Program 2023
Accepting applications on September 1st.
Apply by September 29, 2023.
This year, I-ACT will award a grant of up to $1,000 for a Clinical Research Coordinator to attend a research conference, course, or educational program that supports pediatric clinical research. Open to all CRCs working PEDIATRIC clinical trials at an I-ACT for Children Network Site.
- Previous recipients of the Educational Grant are not eligible to apply
- To avoid bias, an internal committee, comprised of I-ACT for Children team members who are not actively involved with our sites, will score applications and select the winners
- This grant may be applied to the cost of continuing education or college/university tuition for a course relevant to pediatric clinical research
Requirements for Application
Personal Statement (500 words maximum)
- Statement should describe your qualifications and accomplishments, including examples of your personal support of pediatric clinical research and commitment to your institution’s efforts to advocate for children’s unmet medical needs.
- Statement should also explain how the selected educational program relates to your work in pediatric research, how it will benefit you and your home institution, and how it advances the I-ACT for Children mission to serve the pediatric community and improve health outcomes in children.
- Complete the application through the following link https://iactc.tfaforms.net/144
- Awards will be paid as reimbursement after the conference has ended
- Awardees will be required to submit detailed receipts for the above-noted expenses; alcoholic beverages cannot be reimbursed
- Airfare is to be purchased through the I-ACT travel agent. We will provide the details to our awardee after the winner has been announced
Optional Statement of Financial Need
Is there a financial need that should be considered upon reviewing this application? If so, please describe. (150 words maximum)
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.