Proposal Development Support
- Grants Enhancement Program (GEP)
Open to junior faculty-level investigators at CNH and GW, this highly effective proposal preparation program provides investigators with comprehensive proposal development support, mentorship, and educational resources. Over 40% of proposals reviewed through the GEP have been awarded.
- The Writing Institute
The GW SMHS Center for Faculty Excellence, in collaboration with the leadership at Children’s National Hospital, is offering a pilot professional development program designed to help faculty meet their personal writing and scholarly career goals. The pilot program, called “The Writing Institute", has 3 options for participation:
- Complete online, free, self-paced 8 module series via Coursera
- Writing Course In-person, or Zoom (COVID dependent) with group writing sessions beginning Jan 2022
- Participate in both options
Visit GW SMHS Center for Faculty Excellence website to learn more.
- Grantwriting for the Individual Investigator
This online, 3 credit-hour course guides students through completing a full draft a grant application, from specific aims to preparation of a full proposal package for submission.
Email CTSINavigator@childrensnational.org to be alerted when this course enrolls next.